We have 5 Week Sessions designed to introduce or reintroduce golfers to the game. A $400 value for only $59! Students may attend any of these available sessions each week.
The program is designed for skills development as well as on course experience. Each Class spends some time on the practice areas learning the skill application and the remaining time on the course in a team scramble format to learn the application of the skill in GAME PLAY situations.
Thursday’s August 23rd- September 20th 6:30-7:30
Saturday’s August 25th- September 22nd 11:00-12:00
Thursday’s October 18th- November 15th 6:30-7:30
Saturday’s October 20th- November 17th 11:0-12:00
- Class I – Putting (Putting Fundamentals Basics – On Course Play and Understanding of Etiquette and Rules on the Putting Green.)
- Class II – Chipping (Basic Fundamentals – On Course Play with the Combination of Game Play Pitching and Putting.)
- Class III – Pitching (Basic Fundamentals of Pitching – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class IV - Full Swing Irons (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Irons – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class V – Full Swing Driver (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Driver – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
For more information or to sign up for a session please contact us at (830) 609-4665.