We have 5 Week Sessions designed to introduce or reintroduce golfers to the game.
The program is designed for skills development as well as on course experience. Each Class spends some time on the practice areas learning the skill application and the remaining time on the course in a team scramble format to learn the application of the skill in GAME PLAY situations. A $400 value for only $69! Students may attend any of these available sessions each week.
2020 Session Dates: Learn to Play Golf
- Tuesday’s - March 24th - April 21st 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday's - March 26th - April 23rd 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Tuesday’s - May 12th - June 9th 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday's - May 14th - June 11th 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Tuesday’s - July 7th - August 4th 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday's - July 9th - August 6th 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Tuesday’s - September 8th - October 13th 9th 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday's - September 10th - October 15th 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Class I – Putting (Putting Fundamentals Basics – On Course Play and Understanding of Etiquette and Rules on the Putting Green.)
- Class II – Chipping (Basic Fundamentals – On Course Play with the Combination of Game Play Pitching and Putting.)
- Class III – Pitching (Basic Fundamentals of Pitching – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class IV - Full Swing Irons (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Irons – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class V – Full Swing Driver (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Driver – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
For more information or to sign up for a session please contact us at (830) 609-4665.
2020 Session Dates: Learn to Play Golf 2.0
- Saturday's - March 28th - April 25th 10:00 - 11:00am
- Saturday's - May 16th - June 13th 10:00 - 11:00am
- Saturday's - August 8th - September 5th 10:00 - 11:00am