We have 5 Week Sessions designed to introduce or reintroduce golfers to the game. A $400 value for only $59! Students may attend any of these available sessions each week.
The program is designed for skills development as well as on course experience. Each Class spends some time on the practice areas learning the skill application and the remaining time on the course in a team scramble format to learn the application of the skill in GAME PLAY situations.
2019 Session Dates
- Tuesday’s March 19th- April 23rd 6:00-7:00pm
- Saturday’s March 16th- April 20th 9:00-10:00 am
- Tuesday’s May 7th- June 4th 6:00-7:00 pm
- Saturday’s May 18th - June 15th 9:00-10-00 am
- Tuesday’s July 9th- August 6th 6:00-7:00
- Saturday’s July 6th- August 3rd 9:00-10:00
- Class I – Putting (Putting Fundamentals Basics – On Course Play and Understanding of Etiquette and Rules on the Putting Green.)
- Class II – Chipping (Basic Fundamentals – On Course Play with the Combination of Game Play Pitching and Putting.)
- Class III – Pitching (Basic Fundamentals of Pitching – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class IV - Full Swing Irons (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Irons – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
- Class V – Full Swing Driver (Basic Fundamentals of the Full Swing w/Driver – On Course Play with the Combination of previous applicable skills.)
For more information or to sign up for a session please contact us at (830) 609-4665.