Find Out Why The Bandit is One of San Antonio’s Top Destination For Golf Outings!
We know you have a lot of choices when to comes to picking the perfect course for your outing or corporate event…however: We assure you, there is no club that will provide you with a better championship golf experience and a friendly “can do” attitude of service to back it up. Allow me just a few moments of your time and I’ll explain why The Bandit attracts outings, charity and corporate events from all over Texas, who then return year after year!
10 Great Reasons to Hold Your Next Golf Outing, Charity or Corporate Event at The Bandit:
- We LOVE Outings, Charity and Corporate Events: Unlike many clubs, we don’t view outside events as second-class citizens, in fact they are a valuable and important part of our business. Friendly and flexible are the keywords when it comes to organizing your day with us. We try and put a minimum of restrictions in place, so that you can play when you want, eat when you want and get the overall great golf experience that you are looking for. We welcome groups on the weekend as well as during the week so you can choose a day and a time to suit you.
- Great Championship Course, Rated One of The Best In Texas: The Bandit course designed by noted architect, Keith Foster is 6,928 yards of golf from the longest tees with a par of 71 although multiple tees insure your guests can play from the length best suited for their enjoyment. The course winds in and around Long Creek and Lake McQueeney and makes good use of all the natural hazards these two bodies of water create. Significant elevation changes create spectacular views that lead to the sculpted fairways and perfect greens. Great conditioning is always part of the Bandit experience in fact it is these characteristics that likely contributed to The Bandit being named a “Top 10, Public Course in Texas” by Golfweek magazine.
- Ideal Location For Easy Access: The Bandit Golf Club is situated off the shores of Lake McQueeney just outside of charming New Braunfels, Texas. An easy 30-minute ride from downtown San Antonio is a “Must play” if in the area. Easy freeway access to Austin and Houston makes it a perfect location to meet!
- Excellent Range to Warm up Before Your Event: There will be no excuses on the first tee after a visit to our range! We have more than got you covered with an excellent range and practice facility that has green Turfgrass teeing surface year-round and quality range balls.
- Nice Clubhouse To Relax and Entertain Before and After Your Round: Our Banquet Hall and Conference Center is a beautiful custom built facility that can accommodate up to 200 guests. This together with excellent regional cuisine makes the Bandit the ideal choice for banquets, weddings and golf outings of all kinds. Which is why it’s one of San Antonio’s and the Hill Country’s top choices for events.
- Excellent Food: We offer excellent food, freshly prepared by our in house chefs so you can be assured of quality dining - whether it is breakfast, a sandwich, a full meal, Texas style barbeque or your favorite beverage.
- Large Fully Stocked Pro Shop: Our extensive selection of golf attire, outerwear, shoes and the latest accessories provide great options to even the most discerning dresser. Plus you have a great choice of prizes available at special discounts.
- Our Professional Event Management Staff Takes Care of All the Details: Our staff members are experienced in the art of hospitality and are here to help you with every aspect of your event. We offer complete event packages that leave nothing to chance; or you can create your own personalized one. We have plans and packages to fit most budgets. The tournament management packages include:
· Hole in One/Par 3 Contest
· Format selection
· Entry form development
· Player pairings and hole assignments
· Customized cart signs
· Easy registration
· On course contests
· Customized rules sheets
· Pre-tournament announcements, event scoring and awards presentation
· Assistance available to organize putting contests, door prizes, hole-in-one events, gift certificates, hole sponsor signs and prizes.
- Nearby Accommodations: Nearby Accommodations are available for your guests in The Lodges or a number of area hotels offering additional convenience for your guests.
- Happy Customers: It gives us great pleasure that the groups coming to The Bandit Golf Club return year after year. We must be doing something right, because almost all our events rebook at once…
We hope that sums it up. The quality of our golf facilities, excellent food, spacious banquet facility, friendly atmosphere, accessible location and value for money makes us the perfect choice for golf outing, charity or corporate events. All you need to do now is to request a date. Call (830) 609-4665 of fill out the form on the right and we’ll do the rest, making your memorable for all the right reasons.
- Sincerely, Bill Durbin, Golf Event Czar